Tuesday 30 March 2010

Plus ca change...

Can't be absolutely sure this is the right thing, but it seems that separating pleasewalkonthegrass from my own blog is a good step forward.
We've closed the website (such as it was) and now have anything to do with research and so on  a Wordpress hosted blog with links to other parts of the empire from there - which should be easier to update.
So this is just me and my stuff. Maybe some writing, paintings, photos.
Incidentally, many thanks to all those who sponsored me in the half-marathon - over £500 raised for Demelza House.
We'll see how we go, but I can't help thinking that having two blogs to update might just end in disaster...

1 comment:

  1. Phil, a guy with your experience, wisdom, intellect, talents and humour could keep a number of blogs going. Just keep posting and we will keep reading and commenting.

    ReplyDelete